Registrations fees differ by season. There is a $40 volunteer fee that will be assesed in addition to the registration fee. You can recover that fee by participating in one of our volunteer work days. There will also be a $25 late fee applied after regular registration period has ended.
The following refund policy applies for all players who have registered for the SMGSL Spring Season. All refunds must be requested in writing to the league director of registration on or before the deadlines stated below. No voicemail requests will be processed. Please expect 2-4 weeks for refund to be processed and received. This change is necessary to limit changes once the draft is processed. Changes after the player draft create a terrible confusion and burden on the managers and teams once players have been selected.
- Players dropping from the League prior to tryouts, refund will be 100% minus $25 administration fee.
- Players dropping from the League after tryouts & before the draft, refund will be 90% minus $25 administration fee.
- Players dropping from the League after the draft & before uniforms are ordered, refund will be 75% minus $25 administration fee.
- Players dropping from the League after uniforms are ordered & before the first game, refund will be 50% minus $25 administration fee.
- Players dropping from the League after the first game, no refunds will be issued since the umpires are contracted and schedule has been administered.
All requests will be mailed to the league address below or emailed, and should include the following:
- Player's Name
- Player's Birth Date
- League Age
- Team Assignment
- Contact Number
- Parent's Signature
- Verify mailing address
MAIL YOUR REQUEST TO:
REGISTRATION FEE REFUND REQUEST
PO BOX 130361
The Woodlands, TX 77393 - 0361