Team Parents are an integral part of what makes a team successful. Team Parents usually assist the Team Managers/Coaches by performing the following duties:
- Coordinates the design and creation of the team banner
- Acts as the team's point of contact for picture day (collecting and submitting order forms, payments, etc...)
- Has ability to manage and update the team website (manage photo albums, add non-game events to team schedule, etc..)
- Assists the Team Managers / Coaches with team communications as necessary
- Coordinates end of season party
If you are interested in helping your team out as a Team Parent please contact your Team Manager / Coach directly to see if the position is open on your team.
If you are an exisitng Team Parent, or are thinking of becoming one and you have additional quesitons, please contact the league's Team Parent Coordinator: [email protected]